Bespoke In-House Development
At Learning to Inspire we are inspiring a revolution. The revolution is a quiet but disruptive force that is challenging organisations to expect more from their development activities. At our initial meeting expect us to be quiet and disruptive too. We will do this by being:
- Challenging about any limiting assumptions you may have about what organisational development can be and inspire you to expect more.
- Curious about you and your outcome, and laser like in helping you define it!
- Brave about getting behind the roles and masks and seek the truth about what is really happening in your organisation.
- Show humility when explaining what we do and what we can do for you.
- Bold with our words, playing it safe will not get you your outcome!
- Resolute about the difference self-awareness & authenticity makes in an organisation- we’re not up for delivery just to tick a box!
- Tenacious when facing apathy and complacency.
- Authentic about our beliefs about learning and development.
- Passionate about describing what it would be like if your people could be more and bring more.
If you want learning that cultivates long lasting change- that creates a culture which rewards flexibility, inquisitiveness, and innovation, enabling people to contribute their best self – then let go of the old and make space for the new – we want to hear from you.
Get this programme:
All our bespoke programmes are tailored to your business. To find out more please enquire:
Length of Programme:Various
What attendees say:
I consider Learning to Inspire to be the bedrock of our training and development.