Working to embed learning interventions across the organisation
We work hard to ensure that any development activity you undertake results in changes in behaviour back in the workplace. In our experience the line managers of individuals who are participating in development programmes are key to ensuring this happens.
We have a range of optional activities that run alongside our programmes to assist line managers to work with programme participants before, during and after the development activity, including :
- Line manager briefing sessions
- Regular conference calls with line managers to inform and review the development programme
- Tri-partite agreements to set out the roles and responsibilities of each party through the programme
- Line managers ‘set-up information’ to keep them informed about the programme.
- On line feedback systems for participants and line managers to measure impact and ROI
Sign up to our mailing list for more from Learning to Inspire