External communication, that is communication with others, is one of the most necessary processes in business life. Living and succeeding in business depends on the success of communication systems that are established. Communication is an important process that connects people’s activities to each other and enables them to work comfortably in a group. Communication skills involve concepts such as establishing meaningful relationships with your peers, developing the ability to express and transfer your ideas to others clearly and being a good listener. Good communication means taking an active interest in the concerns of your peers and it is our aim that your motto will become ‘seek to understand before being understood.’ In addition to learning how to develop rapport with elegance and grace, you will learn how to be attentive to emotional cues and listen well.
People who develop this ability tend to;
- Send clear and convincing messages
- Work comfortably in a group
- Seek to understand before being understood
- Establish meaningful relationships
- Develop rapport quickly and elegantly
- Listen well
- Give-and-take, registering emotional cues in attuning their message
Get this programme:
For more information please contact us.